Benefits for you and your clients
- Add additional training rooms to your clinic quickly and economically
- Promote training in the home environment to improve outcomes
- Enhance long term compliance
- Includes a built in EEG sensor
- Monitor peripheral measures as EEG
- Quality and expert support from Thought Technology
Thought Technology is proud to launch two new specialized application suites for BioGraph Infiniti.The EEG Suite and the Physiology Suite take full advantage of the latest functions and features of our powerful multimedia biofeedback software, like DVD movie control, and provide complete control over your entire clinical process, from assessment, to training, to reporting and demonstrating outcome. Both Suites will run with the ProComp Infiniti, ProComp +, ProComp 5 and ProComp 2 encoders and many of the screens and scripts come in versions for one and for two monitor configurations.
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.
BioGraph Infiniti Software is the core of all Thought Technology Biofeedback and Psychophysiology products. It provides a multimedia rich graphical experience, while capturing and analyzing raw data. It also includes all the features and functions required to run our specialized application Suites.
Choose your Suite (EEG or Physiology included with purchase of ProComp2). Add Suites to expand as you go.
New Specialized Application Suites
Thought Technology is proud to launch two new specialized application suites for BioGraph Infiniti. The EEG Suite takes full advantage of the latest functions and features of our powerful multimedia biofeedback software, like DVD movie control, and provide complete control over your entire clinical process, from assessment, to training, to reporting and demonstrating outcome. Both Suites will run with the ProComp Infiniti, ProComp +, ProComp 5 and ProComp 2 encoders and many of the screens and scripts come in versions for one and for two monitor configurations.
A full range of clinical tools
Each suite includes all the display screens you need for:
- Verifying signal quality and adjusting sensor placement
- Monitoring and assessing physiological functions
- Recording biofeedback training sessions
- Reviewing recorded data for the purpose of artifact rejection
- Generating session reports and demonstrating the learning curves
The EEG Suite contains 6 scripts and more than 100 screens (over 21 from expert clinicians) for 1 or 2-channel EEG on 1 or 2 monitors. It comes with both standard protocols and a variety of template screens for user-defined protocols:
- Standard Bands: Alpha, Alpha peak frequency, Alpha-Theta, Low-high Beta, Beta-Theta, SMR-Theta, Wide-band inhibit, etc.
- 3 User Bands: 1 reward (up), 2 inhibits (down)
- 6 User Bands: 2 rewards (up), 4 inhibits (down)
- Multiple Bands: 1 reward, 9 inhibits
The EEG Suite also offers many advanced tools for assessment and follow-up:
- Pre/Post-training baseline assessment scripts
- A 4-activity EEG assessment script: eyes-open, eyes-closed, and 2 tasks
- Cross-session trend tools to show your client’s progress
- A set of hybrid EEG and peripheral integrated biofeedback screens
The “SUITE” Deal
Just Got Better!
Physiology Suite features:
- A skin-conductance driven relaxation script with audio induction track
- A full range of heart rate variability training screens
- Simple feedback screens with auto or manual thresholds
- Single and dual-monitor display screens
- Real-time epoch statistics for instant trend graphing
- User-defined pre-labelled event-markers
(hot key activated)
Standard physiology based protocols
The Physiology Suite includes all the tools you need for multi-modality physiological assessments and over 80 display screens for training with standard physiological sensors including heart rate with EKG or blood volume pulse (BVP), electromyography (EMG), skin conductance, temperature and respiration. Using the Physiology suite, you can train self-regulation with physiological biofeedback protocols that include relaxation with EMG, temperature or skin conductance, heart rate variability with respiration and EKG or BVP and abdominal/thoracic breathing. The suite also features a full-length relaxation exercise script with a recorded audio track guiding the client through deep relaxation and progressive recovery.
For your clinical assessments and follow-ups, the suite incorporates pre and post-training baseline assessment scripts and a 7-activity Stress Assessment script which takes the client through three cycles of stress induction and relaxation steps, including color words, math task and stressful event recall. Using the stress assessment script, you can rapidly identify any hyper- or hypo-reactivity in any of the recorded modalities.