The suite combines classic physiological biofeedback (arousal and peripheral temperature) with heart rate variability training (HRV) and neurofeedback protocols (EEG biofeedback) into one integrated package.
The suite’s broad selection of tools includes:
- Specialized physiological assessments
- Self-regulation training screens
- Biofeedback assisted relaxation therapy sessions
Easy To Understand And Use
- The 360 Suite doesn’t assume a high level of experience with physiological monitoring and biofeedback equipment. Predefined Quick Start sessions allow you to get up and running within minutes. A complete reference manual helps you learn how to use the hardware and software without difficulty.
- The 360 Suite is designed from a clinical perspective and its biofeedback and neurofeedback tools are arranged and organised in a way that parallels clinical thinking. This makes locating the best tool for the task as intuitive as possible and greatly reduces the initial learning curve
Organised by Body System
- Based on your client’s presenting complaint, you can determine what body system is most affected and pick the appropriate assessment and self-regulation tool for the task.
- Muscular: Issues related to subconscious muscle tension and how it can be the source of stiffness and body aches and pains.
- Autonomic nervous system (ANS): Issues related to the stress response and how it manifests through rising arousal (sweaty hands) and lowering peripheral temperature (cold hands).
- Respiratory: Issues related to breathing patterns (breath holding, shallow breathing, etc.) and how they may reflect anxiety and mental restlessness.
- Central nervous system (CNS): Issues related to changing states of mind (sleepiness, mental agitation, lack of focus, etc.) and the ebb and flow of dominant brainwave frequencies.
- Cardiovascular: Issues related to the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and how they affect heart rate variability (HRV).
360 Reference Manual
USA Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or any other practitioner licensed by the law of the state in which he or she practices to use or order the use of this device.
Thought Technology Ltd.
8205 Montreal-Toronto Blvd. Suite 223, Montreal West Quebec , H4X 1N1 Canada
Tel: 800-361-3651 (514) 489-8251 Fax: (514) 489-8255
Exclusive DataLock Technology with Optimal Signal Quality
One of BioGraph’s key design principles has always been to put your data’s safety first. The system is crash proof and ensures optimal signal quality. Highly accurate sensors and low noise cables ensures quality signals so you can focus on your work. Electrode impedance and artifact rejection are essential to clinical work. If you cannot rely on quality sensor data, you cannot ensure valid statistical analysis or demonstrate positive clinical outcomes. BioGraph Infiniti v6.0 runs on the most versatile and reliable equipment on the market.
BioGraph Infiniti PC System Requirements:
Minimum Recommended Processor 1.8 GHz, Dual-core CPU Quad-core CPU, Intel i5
Operating systems (supported) (32 and 64 bit versions) - Microsoft® Windows® 8, Pro, Enterprise - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate with SP1. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP Prof. or Home Ed.with SP3.
3 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8/10)
Hard Disk space:
50 GB or more, to save video and sessions data
Video / Graphics card with at least 1 GB of dedicated memory. (Example: ATI Radeon 5770, with
1280x1024 resolution and dual monitor support.)
Monitor: Two monitors which support resolution of 1280x1024 and higher.
Other necessary components:
- DVD-ROM drive.
- Adequate number of USB ports depending on the intended system usage (1-4 for Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders, 2 for webcams, 1 for TT AV Sync, mouse, keyboard, printer)
- Mouse or any other compatible pointing device.
- 32-bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash
- Up to two webcams with built-in microphone (if recording video). Frame rate 30fps, Microsoft®
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and printing).
- High-speed Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical support).
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit Windows® operating
systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit Windows®.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB) may be sluggish when running screens with a large number of
instruments per screen.
- If using 2 webcams for video recording, it is strongly suggested to use recommended PC
- If using TT-AV Sync functionality, please refer to possibly additional system requirements from
appropriate suite manual.
The following apply to BioGraph Infiniti 6.1 and its application suites:
- BioGraph Infiniti is a 32-bit software program.
- BioGraph Infiniti software and application suites are installed for All Users on a per-machine basis.
- The BioGraph Infiniti system must be installed on the PC where the database is/will be located.
- BioGraph Infiniti is not designed for use in a networked environment.