INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE SUITE; SETTING-UP-YOUR-OWN-STATE-OF-THE-ART-PRACTICE
This suite was designed by Dr. Robert E. McCarthy, Ph.D. and members of his international research and education team. This limited edition suite supports techniques utilized and developed by Dr. McCarthy throughout his 30 years providing assessment, diagnosis, remediation, and treatment for individuals with emotional, physical, neurological, and developmental problems. The additional documents included in this suite come directly from Dr. McCarthy's clinic and provide a comprehensive resource for clinicians that desire to set up their own state-of-the-art integrative medicine practice. Professionals, educators and researchers who want to use biofeedback and/or neurofeedback with a general treatment population will benefit from this suite.
The suite includes:
- Editions for use with the ProComp Infiniti or ProCmp 2 encoders
- Psychophysiological profile assessment protocol (22min duration, with 15 activities)
- Paradoxical Temperature Increase (PTI) assessment protocol (25min duration)
- Excel reports that allow for easy interpretation of psychophysiological assessment and PTI assessment data (one for each protocol) and implementation of a training program.
- Training screens categorized according to modalities, that are quick to initiate and structured to move from simple tasks to more complex training goals. Also some more specialized training screens are included for atypical training (such as with multiple skin conductance or temperature sensors; or Z-Score training).
- Suite documents which contain over 60 files of technical & clinical information provided directly from Dr. McCarthy's practice which provide any clinician a foundation for starting their own state-of-the-art-integrative-medicine practice.
Refer to the tech sheet for information regarding all equipment (encoders, sensors, electrodes) necessary for making the most out of the suite.
BFE Limited Edition suites require the use of the latest version of BioGraph Infiniti software and Thought Technology Infiniti hardware.
THIS SOFTWARE IS DELIVERED BY DIRECT DOWNLOAD and may take up to 30 minutes depending on your internet connection.
Download Tech Sheet
For BioGraph Infiniti version 6 users... After installation of the Suite, run the "Full Upgrade of Biograph Infiniti Files" in order to update the suite to work perfectly fine on the Biograph Infiniti version 6.
Find the "Full Upgrade of Biograph Infiniti Files" in the "BioGraph Infiniti Docs & Editors" shortcuts folder on your desk top.
Dr. Robert McCarthy's Integrated Behavioral Medicine suite provides an extensive methodology for developing a very detailed psychological profile for patients. The results will allow the clinician-practitioner to know which peripheral and EEG based modalities are most relevant for biofeedback training and monitoring. Although psychophysiological profiles have been in existence since the 1940s this one is the most extensive developed so far.
Joel F. Lubar Ph.D.
University of Tennessee
Director Southeastern Neurofeedback Institute Inc.
BCIA Senior Fellow-EEG, Board Certified in Neurofeedback QEEG Diplomate
I am very impressed with the comprehensiveness and ease of use of Dr. Robert McCarthy's Integrated Behavioral Medicine suite. It helps clinicians to develop psychological profiles and clinical tests appropriate for a given patient. The integration of psychophysiology and EEG is important and this is the only suite that I know that is complete and readily usable. The manual is concise and well written and is an asset for any clinician. It will facilitate assessment and treatment and this is what the field of biofeedback needs.
Robert W. Thatcher, Ph.D.