The EEG Suite offers over 80 display
screens for many standard EEG protocols, including an outstanding alpha-theta
training screen and a number of template-style screens for training with 3, 6 or
10 user-defined EEG bands. The standard protocols can be used for training alpha
amplitude (range), alpha peak frequency, alpha theta, beta amplitude, SMR
amplitude, theta beta, theta SMR and wide band inhibit.
EEG Suite also provides you with advanced tools for assessment and follow-up,
including pre and post-training baseline assessment scripts and a 4-activity EEG
assessment script for recording baselines with eyes-open, eyes-closed, and
during a mental challenge and a listening task.
Include physiological components
The EEG suite
incorporates a set of EEG screens which combine most useful physiological
feedback elements. You can, for example, run a neurofeedback session, training 3
user-defined EEG bands, and do basic heart rate variability biofeedback at the
same time or train EEG with EMG, skin conductance and temperature.
EEG Suite features include:
- On-the-fly cut-off frequency adjustments
- Auto-threshold instruments with user-specified target percentage of time
- Single and dual-monitor display screens
- Real-time epoch statistics for instant trend graphing
- Out-of-this world alpha-theta relaxation script
Must have Thought Technology's BioGraph 5.1.1 or later to run
the EEG Suite
BioGraph Infiniti PC System
Minimum Recommended Processor 1.8 GHz,
Dual-core CPU Quad-core CPU, Intel i5
(supported) (32 and 64 bit versions) - Microsoft® Windows® 8, Pro,
Enterprise - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or
Ultimate with SP1. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium,
Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP
Prof. or Home Ed.with SP3.
1 GB (Windows® XP)
2 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8).
2 GB (Windows® XP) or
3 GB (Vista® or
Hard Disk space
2.5 GB available to install and
50 GB or more to save video and sessions data
Graphics card With 256MB memory, with 1024x768 resolution support. At least
1 GB of dedicated memory. (Example: ATI Radeon 5770, with 1280x1024 resolution
and dual monitor support.)
Monitor At least one which supports
resolution of 1024 x 768 and higher. Two monitors which support resolution of
1280x1024 and higher.
Other necessary components:
- DVD-ROM drive.
- Adequate number of USB ports depending on the intended system usage (1-4
for Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders, 2 for webcams, 1 for TT AV Sync, mouse,
- Mouse or any other compatible pointing device.
- 32-bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash card only).
- Up to two webcams with built-in microphone (if recording video). Frame rate
30fps, Microsoft® recommended.
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and
printing). Microsoft Office 'Home and Student' DOES NOT WORK with the BioGraph
Infiniti reporting functions.
- High-speed Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical
Thought Technology Ltd.
8205 Montreal-Toronto Blvd.
Suite 223, Montreal West Quebec , H4X 1N1 Canada
Tel: 800-361-3651 (514)
489-8251 Fax: (514) 489-8255
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit
Windows® operating systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit
- When using Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 Home Basic or Professional or Windows
Vista® Home Basic or Business, additional codecs must be installed to view
camera and DVD.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB) may be sluggish when running screens with big number
of instruments per screen.
- If using 2 webcams for video recording, it is strongly suggested to use
recommended PC requirements.
- If using TT-AV Sync functionality, please refer to possibly additional
system requirements from appropriate suite manual.
- The following apply to BioGraph Infiniti 6.0 and its application suites:
- BioGraph Infiniti is a 32-bit software program.
- BioGraph Infiniti software installation must run with Administrator
- BioGraph Infiniti software and application suites are installed for All
Users on a per-machine basis.
- The BioGraph Infiniti system must be installed on the PC where the database
is/will be located.
- BioGraph Infiniti is not designed for use in a networked
The EEG Suite contains 6 scripts and more than 100 screens (over 21 from expert clinicians) for 1 or 2-channel EEG on 1 or 2 monitors. It comes with both standard protocols and a variety of template screens for user-defined protocols:
- Standard Bands: Alpha, Alpha peak frequency, Alpha-Theta, Low-high Beta, Beta-Theta, SMR-Theta, Wide-band inhibit, etc.
- 3 User Bands: 1 reward (up), 2 inhibits (down)
- 6 User Bands: 2 rewards (up), 4 inhibits (down)
- Multiple Bands: 1 reward, 9 inhibits
The EEG Suite also offers many advanced tools for assessment and follow-up:
- Pre/Post-training baseline assessment scripts
- A 4-activity EEG assessment script: eyes-open, eyes-closed, and 2 tasks
- Cross-session trend tools to show your client’s progress
- A set of hybrid EEG and peripheral integrated biofeedback screens
The “SUITE” Deal Just Got Better!