Standard physiology based protocols
The Physiology Suite includes all the tools you need for multi-modality physiological assessments and over 80 display screens for training with standard physiological sensors including heart rate with EKG or blood volume pulse (BVP), electromyography (EMG), skin conductance, temperature and respiration. Using the Physiology suite, you can train self-regulation with physiological biofeedback protocols that include relaxation with EMG, temperature or skin conductance, heart rate variability with respiration and EKG or BVP and abdominal/thoracic breathing. The suite also features a full-length relaxation exercise script with a recorded audio track guiding the client through deep relaxation and progressive recovery.
For your clinical assessments and follow-ups, the suite incorporates pre and post-training baseline assessment scripts and a 7-activity Stress Assessment script which takes the client through three cycles of stress induction and relaxation steps, including color words, math task and stressful event recall. Using the stress assessment script, you can rapidly identify any hyper- or hypo-reactivity in any of the recorded modalities.
Must have Thought Technology's BioGraph 5.1.1 or later to run the Physiology Suite
BioGraph Infiniti PC System Requirements:
Minimum Recommended Processor 1.8 GHz, Dual-core CPU Quad-core CPU, Intel i5
Operating systems (supported) (32 and 64 bit versions) - Microsoft® Windows® 8, Pro, Enterprise - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate with SP1. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP Prof. or Home Ed.with SP3.
1 GB (Windows® XP) or
2 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8).
2 GB (Windows® XP) or
3 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8).
Hard Disk space
2.5 GB available to install and run
50 GB or more to save video and sessions data
Video / Graphics card With 256MB memory, with 1024x768 resolution support. At least 1 GB of dedicated memory. (Example: ATI Radeon 5770, with 1280x1024 resolution and dual monitor support.)
Monitor At least one which supports resolution of 1024 x 768 and higher. Two monitors which support resolution of 1280x1024 and higher.
Other necessary components:
- DVD-ROM drive.
- Adequate number of USB ports depending on the intended system usage (1-4 for Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders, 2 for webcams, 1 for TT AV Sync, mouse, keyboard, printer)
- Mouse or any other compatible pointing device.
- 32-bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash card only).
- Up to two webcams with built-in microphone (if recording video). Frame rate 30fps, Microsoft® recommended.
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and printing). Microsoft Office 'Home and Student' DOES NOT WORK with the BioGraph Infiniti reporting functions.
- High-speed Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical support).
Thought Technology Ltd.
8205 Montreal-Toronto Blvd. Suite 223, Montreal West Quebec , H4X 1N1 Canada
Tel: 800-361-3651 (514) 489-8251 Fax: (514) 489-8255
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit Windows® operating systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit Windows®.
- When using Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 Home Basic or Professional or Windows Vista® Home Basic or Business, additional codecs must be installed to view camera and DVD.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB) may be sluggish when running screens with big number of instruments per screen.
- If using 2 webcams for video recording, it is strongly suggested to use recommended PC requirements.
- If using TT-AV Sync functionality, please refer to possibly additional system requirements from appropriate suite manual.
- The following apply to BioGraph Infiniti 6.0 and its application suites:
- BioGraph Infiniti is a 32-bit software program.
- BioGraph Infiniti software installation must run with Administrator privileges.
- BioGraph Infiniti software and application suites are installed for All Users on a per-machine basis.
- The BioGraph Infiniti system must be installed on the PC where the database is/will be located.
- BioGraph Infiniti is not designed for use in a networked environment
The Physiology Suite contains a complete set of standard biofeedback tools to get a total physiological perspective on your client’s sympathetic and parasympathetic processes, including: Temperature, Skin Conductance, Surface EMG, Respiration and Heart rate variability (HRV). The Physiology suite contains more than 80 screens and over 14 scripts, and provides you with advanced tools for assessment and follow-up:
- Pre/post baseline assessment• SC verbal Relaxation exercise
- Training scripts (10 x 1 min trials)
- A 7 activity stress assessment script that takes your client througha sequence of stress/relax cycles and generates a report to rapidlyidentify hyper- or hypo-reactivity in each modality.
The Physiology and EEG Suites offer 17 new animations, 15 MP3 (music & ambiance), 20 MIDI songs and many other new multimedia feedback options:
- DVD (4 action control: shrink, zoom, pause & sound)
- Morphing animation sequences, 3 stage puzzles
- Nature sound audio tracks
Benefits of Biofeedback
By providing the patient, and their
therapist, access to muscular information about which they are both generally
unaware, biofeedback provides accurate, reliable, measurable, objective data to
augment and support the subjective reporting of the patient and observations of
Muscle activity can be recorded and
used to provide both instant feedback for motivation, learning and improved
rehabilitation and display trend reports over sessions, to demonstrate with
objective numbers, the value of the therapy both to the patient and the service
provider or payer.
Audio Visuals Can Make A World of
Comprehensive use of animations and
sounds provide relevant rehabilitation goals and activities to keep patients
motivated at the highest level:
• Single and dual channel line graphs,
bar graphs and digital displays
• Spectral displays
• Median frequency for
muscle fatigue assessment
• Above and below threshold sound feedback options
• A wide variety of sounds and music
Templates include a range of simple to challenging visual traces for your
patients to follow
Suite comes with a number of pre-made templates - or you can create your