Our MyoTrac3and MyoTrac Infiniti are used as an essential part of many therapeutic treatments and clinical assessment protocols for incontinence and muscle rehabilitation.
They allow you to measure high-resolution surface electromyography (SEMG).
The Rehab Suite proposes various SEMG assessment and training protocols with very helpful guidelines for beginners, as well as experts.
It combines dynamic graphics, with analysis and reporting functions, the result of 30 years of experience in Biofeedback.
Simply click on 'Quick Start', choose your patient and training program, and start treatment.
An extensive set of scripts geared to the treatment of incontinence. The suite provides work-rest or continuous exercise protocols containing templates of varying degrees of difficulty. Allows you to build training programs suited to your patient's individual needs.
The Suite proposes various screens and scripts for:
- Perineal Control
- Controlled perineal contraction
- Held perineal contraction
- Pelvic floor hypertonicity
- Pelvic floor hypotonicity
- Postpartum perineal tonicity
- Relaxation of perineal muscles
- Stress incontinence
- and more...
Suite has been designed by and for physical therapists. It comes with a clinical
guide, explaining the general concepts of each modality.
Comprehensive View of Patient Rehabilitation
Suite provides a wide variety of assessment protocols for:
- Dynamic and
Static SEMG Assessment
- Dynamic and Static Range of Motion
Testing with or without SEMG
For ProComp / FLexComp Series Click Here
Must have Thought Technology's BioGraph 5.1.1 or later to run
the Rehab Suite
Click Here for Rehab Suite Software Manual
BioGraph Infiniti PC System
Minimum Recommended Processor 1.8 GHz,
Dual-core CPU Quad-core CPU, Intel i5
(supported) (32 and 64 bit versions) - Microsoft® Windows® 8, Pro,
Enterprise - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or
Ultimate with SP1. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium,
Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP
Prof. or Home Ed.with SP3.
1 GB (Windows® XP)
2 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8).
2 GB (Windows® XP) or
3 GB (Vista® or
Hard Disk space
2.5 GB available to install and
50 GB or more to save video and sessions data
Graphics card With 256MB memory, with 1024x768 resolution support. At least
1 GB of dedicated memory. (Example: ATI Radeon 5770, with 1280x1024 resolution
and dual monitor support.)
Monitor At least one which supports
resolution of 1024 x 768 and higher. Two monitors which support resolution of
1280x1024 and higher.
Other necessary components:
- DVD-ROM drive.
- Adequate number of USB ports depending on the intended system usage (1-4
for Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders, 2 for webcams, 1 for TT AV Sync, mouse,
- Mouse or any other compatible pointing device.
- 32-bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash card only).
- Up to two webcams with built-in microphone (if recording video). Frame rate
30fps, Microsoft® recommended.
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and
printing). Microsoft Office 'Home and Student' DOES NOT WORK with the BioGraph
Infiniti reporting functions.
- High-speed Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical
Thought Technology Ltd.
8205 Montreal-Toronto Blvd.
Suite 223, Montreal West Quebec , H4X 1N1 Canada
Tel: 800-361-3651 (514)
489-8251 Fax: (514) 489-8255
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit
Windows® operating systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit
- When using Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 Home Basic or Professional or Windows
Vista® Home Basic or Business, additional codecs must be installed to view
camera and DVD.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB) may be sluggish when running screens with big number
of instruments per screen.
- If using 2 webcams for video recording, it is strongly suggested to use
recommended PC requirements.
- If using TT-AV Sync functionality, please refer to possibly additional
system requirements from appropriate suite manual.
- The following apply to BioGraph Infiniti 6.0 and its application suites:
- BioGraph Infiniti is a 32-bit software program.
- BioGraph Infiniti software installation must run with Administrator
- BioGraph Infiniti software and application suites are installed for All
Users on a per-machine basis.
- The BioGraph Infiniti system must be installed on the PC where the database
is/will be located.
- BioGraph Infiniti is not designed for use in a networked
Benefits of Biofeedback
By providing the patient, and their
therapist, access to muscular information about which they are both generally
unaware, biofeedback provides accurate, reliable, measurable, objective data to
augment and support the subjective reporting of the patient and observations of
Muscle activity can be recorded and
used to provide both instant feedback for motivation, learning and improved
rehabilitation and display trend reports over sessions, to demonstrate with
objective numbers, the value of the therapy both to the patient and the service
provider or payer.
Audio Visuals Can Make A World of
Comprehensive use of animations and
sounds provide relevant rehabilitation goals and activities to keep patients
motivated at the highest level:
• Single and dual channel line graphs,
bar graphs and digital displays
• Spectral displays
• Median frequency for
muscle fatigue assessment
• Above and below threshold sound feedback options
• A wide variety of sounds and music
Templates include a range of simple to challenging visual traces for your
patients to follow
Suite comes with a number of pre-made templates - or you can create your