From a complex science, to a simple solution.
Reliably extracting Slow Cortical Potentials from raw EEG is a complex science. Each event-triggered SCP must be measured with millisecond accuracy & properly controlled for artifacts. Anything less is simply unreliable. Using state-of-the-art technology, the SCP Suite ensures that recorded SCPs are of the highest quality.
- Fully-automated program
- Peer-reviewed protocols
- Research-grade accuracy
- Simple, affordable & easy-to-use system
Training EEG, bi-directionally!
The SCP Suite teaches self-regulation of Slow Cortical Potentials in both directions enabling learning of activation as well as inhibition of overall neural activity. The SCP Suite’s fully-automated & bidirectional protocols will empower your clients to gain confident control over their general brain state.
Review your progress, encourage your success
With each session of the program, print out your client’s detailed report to review their progress, each and every step of the way.
For use with ProComp 5 or ProComp Infiniti, BioGraph 6 software, EEGZ sensor, EEGZ 3 sensor, Extender cable, unigel electrodes, silver/silver chloride electodes, and TT-AV Sync.
SCP Software Suite Manual
Thought Technology Ltd.
8205 Montreal-Toronto Blvd. Suite 223, Montreal West Quebec , H4X 1N1 Canada
Tel: 800-361-3651 (514) 489-8251 Fax: (514) 489-8255
Exclusive DataLock Technology with Optimal Signal Quality
One of BioGraph’s key design principles has always been to put your data’s safety first. The system is crash proof and ensures optimal signal quality. Highly accurate sensors and low noise cables ensures quality signals so you can focus on your work. Electrode impedance and artifact rejection are essential to clinical work. If you cannot rely on quality sensor data, you cannot ensure valid statistical analysis or demonstrate positive clinical outcomes. BioGraph Infiniti v6.0 runs on the most versatile and reliable equipment on the market.
BioGraph Infiniti PC System Requirements:
Minimum Recommended Processor 1.8 GHz, Dual-core CPU Quad-core CPU, Intel i5
Operating systems (supported) (32 and 64 bit versions) - Microsoft® Windows® 8, Pro, Enterprise - Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate with SP1. - Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 2. - Microsoft® Windows® XP Prof. or Home Ed.with SP3.
3 GB (Vista® or Windows® 7/8/10)
Hard Disk space:
50 GB or more, to save video and sessions data
Video / Graphics card with at least 1 GB of dedicated memory. (Example: ATI Radeon 5770, with
1280x1024 resolution and dual monitor support.)
Monitor: Two monitors which support resolution of 1280x1024 and higher.
Other necessary components:
- DVD-ROM drive.
- Adequate number of USB ports depending on the intended system usage (1-4 for Pro/Flex Infiniti encoders, 2 for webcams, 1 for TT AV Sync, mouse, keyboard, printer)
- Mouse or any other compatible pointing device.
- 32-bit compatible sound card & speakers.
- Compact Flash Reader (for use with compact flash
- Up to two webcams with built-in microphone (if recording video). Frame rate 30fps, Microsoft®
- Microsoft® Office with Word® and Excel® (for report generation and printing).
- High-speed Internet access (for updating software and receiving technical support).
- Tele-Infiniti CF (T9600) version 3.2.1 or higher is compatible with 64-bit Windows® operating
systems. Version 3.1 or lower is compatible with 32-bit Windows®.
- Low speed CPUs (1.8 GB) may be sluggish when running screens with a large number of
instruments per screen.
- If using 2 webcams for video recording, it is strongly suggested to use recommended PC
- If using TT-AV Sync functionality, please refer to possibly additional system requirements from
appropriate suite manual.
The following apply to BioGraph Infiniti 6.1 and its application suites:
- BioGraph Infiniti is a 32-bit software program.
- BioGraph Infiniti software and application suites are installed for All Users on a per-machine basis.
- The BioGraph Infiniti system must be installed on the PC where the database is/will be located.
- BioGraph Infiniti is not designed for use in a networked environment.