Preset Sessions DAVID Delight Pro and David Delight Plus
The Delight Pro sessions are fully tested and designed based on research.
1. SMR - Used to achieve relaxed attention
24 min 14 Hz
2. Beta 1 - Sharpen the Mind - A great way to get going in the morning without caffeine. This session helps reduce ADD and SAD symptoms.
20 min 19 - 21 Hz
3. Beta 2 - Sharpen the Mind - Like Beta 1, but with a higher target frequency range. May give a more energizing or intense feeling.
20 min 20 - 23 Hz
4. Mental Flexibility - To "loosen up" a stuck mind. Can also be used for fibromyalgia.
22 min Variable
5. Roller Coaster - This action-packed session is very engaging. Some with ADD can benefit.
7 min Variable
1. "Wise Guy" Alpha - It has been shown that people with fast running alpha waves have higher than average IQs
30 min 10.6 Hz
2. Coffee Break Alpha - Great for a little rest during your coffee or lunch break.
15 min 10. Hz
3. Alpha Relaxer - Healthy alpha is 10 Hz. Most disorders have alpha slowing. This session reestablishes the natural alpha rhythm. Good for beginners.
30 min 10 Hz
4. Schumann Resonance - For a quick, thorough afternoon meditation. Calms "hyper/chattery" minds. For those on the go.
22 min 7.8 Hz
5. Theta - use for creative visualization. May also be used for sleep.
36 min 5.5 Hz
1. SMR for Reading - Use with a set of Tru-Vu Omniscreen Viewhole eyesets (sold separately) to improve attention and alertness while reading.
20 min 13.5 - 15 Hz
2. SMR/Beta - A gentle and entraining session that helps to focus mental functioning and memory.
24 min L 13.5, R 18 Hz
3. Brain Brightener - Use to improve mental functioning and memory. Based on Budzynski's study. Similar to ADD and Learning but with gentler transitions. Useful for seniors and those with ADD.
30 min L 14 - 10 Hz, R 19 - 10 Hz
4. ADD and Learning - This session has rapid transitions for mental stimulation to help keep the user "engaged" in the session. Used in the ADD study published in the Journal of Neurotherapy.
26 min L 14 - 10 Hz, R 19 - 10 Hz
5. Skill and Sports Development - Use this session to develop any skill or improve performance. Visualize feeling your best during the first half (alpha). Then visualize your perfect performance during the second half (beta) of the session.
24 min 7.8 - 18 Hz
1. Schumann for Sleep - For
effective deep meditation and to improve the onset of sleep. Calms
"hyper/chattery" minds. Ideal for those with insomnia who have a busy
mind and tense body.
40 min 7.8 Hz
2. Meditate to Sleep - Meditate,
visualize and think soothing thoughts during the first half (8 Hz); fall asleep
during the second half (3 Hz).
45 min 8 - 3 HZ
3. Alpha/Theta for Sleep - This
session can really help to break up distressing thoughts that are interfering
36 min 10 - 6 Hz
4. SMR for Sleep - Use to
improve sleep for those who have insomnia due to a "racing" mind but
40 min 14 Hz
5. Delta - To aid with falling asleep. Best for
those with fibromyalgia.
45 min 3.5 Hz
1. Mood Booster 1 - Settles down negative emotions from the right brain while stimulating the left brain to rebalance alpha asymmetry.
30 min 10 - 18Hz
2. Mood Booster 2 - This session has an alpha front end to reduce anxiety and enhance relaxation.
42 min 10 - 18 Hz
3. Sub-Delta - Mildly dissociating. Calms the hypothalamus. Beneficial for some with fibromyalgia and hypertension.
24 min 0.5 - 1 Hz
4. Extended Deep Alpha Relaxer - Stay relaxed for your dental, massage, physiotherapy, chiropractic and other appointments.
80 min 8.4 Hz
5. Paradise - A gentle slide down to Theta. Extraverts with low anxiety produce high levels of this frequency.
36 min 6.5 Hz